Patria was established in 1994 as the first investment bank in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The position of Patria results from a strong track record in financial advisory services in equity capital markets (ECM) transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Since then Patria‘s corporate finance team has executed over 440 transactions worth EUR 8,5 billion in aggregate value.
Member of the KBC Group and international M&A partner
- Patria is a member of the KBC Group that is active throughout the whole Europe and through international partners has access to extensive knowledge, information and contacts.
- This allows Patria to provide services on a truly international level, while understanding local cultural differences.
Innovative solutions for corporate clients
- Patria offers its clients innovative solutions, based on detailed knowledge of the local market, long term experience and a substantial know-how gathered during past transactions and projects.
Profile for download (PDF)
- Patria’s corporate finance practice has a dedicated team of 11 professionals.
- Patria´s team has a strong track record in advising clients at the highest level of professional expertise, quality and personal integrity.